Just received the message from Ivi of Aikon Electronics that their new Aikon AK32 35A 2-6S BLHeli_32 ESC will be started shipping out soon. The Aikon AK32 35A 6S is a new generation ESC with the latest hardwares and firmware on the market.
More information: http://www.aikon-electronics.com/index.php?id=12.
Where to buy: http://www.getfpv.com/aikon-32-bit-35a-2-6s-esc.html
What makes the AK32 different?
- New BLHeli_32 code base
- Programmable PWM frequency of up to 48KHz
- Auto-timing for higher efficiency and reliability
- Voltage/Current limiting
- Adjustable “Brake on Stop” force
- Improve direction change in Bidirectional mode
- ESC Telemetry
- Configuring from FC using DShot commands
- 2-6s Lipo Input
- 35A Constant Current
- 45A Burst Current
- Aikon_AK32_35A_Multi firmware
- ST32F0 MCU
- 12 grams with wire
- Signal wire length: 150mm
- Battery wire length: 100mm