T-motor, the well-known manufacturer of F-series brushless motors, has released its very first BLHeli_32 ESCs in both 30A and 35A versions. These ESC’s are specially designed for FPV racing, support various Dshot1200/600/300.
- 1. MP1907 high frequency 100v half bridge driver.
- 2. High switching frequency of MOS and stable circuit make the motors move smoothly.
- 3. High quality ceramic capacitors contribute to low internal resistance for low energy consumption.
- 4. Low heat.
- 5. Compared with previous MCU of 8bit, the new 32bit STM32F051 chip boasts the advantage of faster computing speed.
- 6. Superb throttle response. Prompt and accurate response on throttle signal receiving for the euphoria from zero lag operation.
- 7. The BLheli_32 firmware with powerful performance and diverse functions is capable of ESC parametter setting and firmware upgrading.
- 8. The up-to-date auto timing function makes the ESC much more reliable and efficient.
Where to buy: